Thursday, April 6, 2017

Update #2




Hi Everyone!!!!
       I am attaching the links to my screencasts that walk you through my update for my Multimedia Montage Project. In the first screencast I talk about my progress so far with my website as well as discuss the scheduling and difficulties I endured with creating/uploading the screencasts onto my website. This seemed to be the biggest difficulty I had with developing the website. The following screencast shows you the youtube message I received throughout my time of trying to upload my tutorials to YouTube. Additionally in this screencast I walk you through my website so you are able to see the changes I have made due to the modification I had to make with not being able to input my own tutorial videos. As in my first update, the link to be able to view my website is as follows: https://paigesenatore6309.wixsite.com/googleeducationpd. Feel free to explore the website as a user, I hope you enjoy and I am looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Screencast #1
Screencast #2
Google Education PD Website


4 comments:

  1. Hi Paige,

    I really liked your layout and format of the site. It's easy to follow and navigate. I was exploring your site and I like how everything is basically on one page. Although I personally do not like creating one page sites, I think your site is organized in a sensible way. I'm not sure as to how you can upload the screencasts without those messages popping up. Maybe you can use a different video site (Vimeo). It seems like everything else on your site is pretty much settled and you only need to upload your videos. Another thing to note is that I tried clicking on the different forums but nothing seems to happen. The site that you have on your link and the site you have on your video seem slightly different but it's not enough for me to be confused or worried. Great job and I hope the video issue is resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paige,
    First off, awesome job on really staying true to your timeline! I have the problem where I sometimes can go off in different directions and not focus on the task at hand.

    I am sorry that you were having difficulties with uploading videos. Technology can be very frustrating, especially when you feel like its completely out of your hands and you just have to wait like in your "pending" situations.

    I think your website is looking awesome! It is very clean and clear and visually pleasing! I too was having trouble clicking on different forums but that may be if the site is not completely published it. I know within my own website, because it is not fully published, some aspects are not working. Overall though I think this project looks very helpful and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paige,

    If you need additional support for uploading videos, please reach out to me. I can provide the tech support that you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Professor Kenchetta,
      I appreciate you reaching out to me for assistance with uploading the videos to my website. After gaining feedback from my student teaching grade level teachers. They provided me with great insight that although it might not have been the videos I was hoping for they were great for everything they need help and guidance with. They also mentioned that if they were to arise with any additional questions they would be happy to post in the forum for me to make a follow up screencast. Thank you so much for reaching out to me to assist in this difficulty I faced.

      Delete