Saturday, April 22, 2017

Final MMP & Reflection


Hi Everyone!!!
  I hope you enjoy my finalized MMP project on using Google Products in the Classroom. Additionally I hope you get the chance to pass this resource onto educators in your school district as well as any colleagues that may be struggling with getting started utilizing these products into his/her classroom. Below I attached my final screencast highlighting the finalized website and its functionalities as well as an audio clip where I discuss my experience and reflect on creating/developing this website. I hope you enjoy listening to both!

Google in the Classroom Website 

Reflection Audio

Final MMP Screencast

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige,

    Your final Website turned out really nice! Your links and visuals look great, and it looks as if the site is very user-friendly. I think this will be very beneficial to all of your teachers.

    ReplyDelete